Poland for the first time was a host to the conference Forum-Holzbau Polska in 2017. We managed to create a place for meeting researchers and professionals associated with modern construction based on wood. We exchanged our experience, shown our completed projects and introduced promising technologies. It was also an incredible opportunity to integrate our environment and to establish professional contacts that will result in new projects.
THE NEXT EDITION OF FORUM HOLZBAU POLSKA
IS 6/7 MARCH 2018 IN WARSAW, SANGATE HOTEL.
During the conference we want to focus on topics that are very important for Polish timber construction market.
1.Design of residential and commercial buildings of wood
- safety and operating costs in multi-apartment, school and pre-school buildings
- Modern sacral buildings against civilization and cultural change
- Fire protection in wooden constructions
- Renovation and expansion of existing buildings with the use of modern wood technology
- timber-frame light uses as superstructures in tenement houses
- increasing the energy standard of buildings – thermo-modernization
- improvement of acoustic in sports and spectacles objects
- Digitization in the design, manufacture and assembly of wooden constructions
- BIM – technology and design
- Construction management – cooperation of many contractors
- Digitization of prefabricated buildings
- Small wooden architecture and cottages (holiday homes)
- new challenges in design and construction
- construction and logistics to the challenges of the RTA market (products shipped in packages)
- protect the wood against external factors in terms of aesthetic requirements
For modern construction based on wood in Poland, we forecast excellent opportunities related to the implementation of the Europe 2020 strategy and for requirements for passive construction. To fully exploit these, we encourage you to draw on the knowledge and experience that will be present at the international consortium forum-holzbau.
TO BE SPONSOR/EXHIBITOR:
Ask for the details: [PL, EN, DE] email@example.com
TO BE PARTICIPANT: BOOK YOUR TICKET (available soon)
Forum-HOLZBAU is an international organization comprising universitiesForum holzbau: BFH Biel – Switzerland, Aalto University – Finland, HS Rosenheim – Germany, UNBC Prince George – Canada.
To see the first edition of Holzbau-Forum Polska 17 on photos, click here.